Our newly created design team have now launched Aspire to new levels within the market. Trend forecasting has become a massive part of our design process, as we aim to become a market leader in the industry.
Headboard Trends for 2018
If you’re looking to give your bedroom a fresh new look or simply complement an existing style, a new headboard could be just what you are looking for.
Trend predictions for 2018 included ‘metallic mania’ which have been continued and adapted from 2015. Studs and rivets have been used to embellish beds, sofas, and armchairs. You won’t have to worry about getting that finished look as metals are huge in home furnishing stores right now.
Back to Nature
Other trends which are huge this year include ’back to nature’. This trend brings the earthy outdoor tones into your home, with a collective feel. Our design team has carefully selected natural materials that reflect an ecological lifestyle.
Get the look
If you’re looking for a nature-inspired look in your home here are a few top tips:
- Look for muted shades of brown, beige, cream and grey
- Choose natural materials such as linen and wood
- Keep it simple, don’t go overboard
- The less clutter the better, larger statement pieces will catch your attention
- Keep it cozy, ensure you include textured materials i.e. cushion and throws for your bed
Our new range of headboards will be coming soon to Aspire Store, for more information on new product launches and exclusive discounts sign up to our newsletter.