Solid Wood Bed Frame in White with Hand Tufted UK Made Mattress - Package Deal 3ft Single
Aspire solid wood bed in double size. A quality budget wooden bed frame with a painted white finish and natural top detailing. Classic shaker style design. Comes complete as a set with Aspire cool touch classic bonnell mattress, a quality budget mattress. A single mattress hand tufted with traditional fillings.
- Fittings & fixings included
- 1 year Guarantee
- Open coil tufted mattress
All about Solid Wood Bed Frame in White with Hand Tufted UK Made Mattress - Package Deal 3ft Single
Quality bed at a bargain price Sturdy construction tested to EN 1725 British standards. Timeless shaker design Painted white finish 20cm clearance under the bed Compatible with standard UK size mattresses. Supplied flat packed Straightforward self assembly, no tools required 2 people makes installation easier.
BONNELL SPRUNG OPEN COIL MATTRESS: This Open Coil Bonnell Spring Tufted Mattress Features A Premium Spring System With Our Tuft-Tec Technology Which Provides Superior Comfort By Maximising The Comfort & Support Creating An Exceptional Mattress
- Stylish wood bed at an entry price point
- White with natural tops
- Solid pine construction
- Solid slats
- Meets non mandatory UK structural testing
- ASPIRE-COOL TOUCH AC SLEEP SURFACE: The Aspire-Cool Touch Sleep Surface Is Upto 10 Times More Breathable Than Standard Cooltouch Providing Air-Conditioned Sleep For Your Body By Regulating Core Temperature & Inhibiting Overheating Whilst Asleep.
- COMFORT WITHOUT THE COST: Budget Mattresses Are 7” Deep But We’ve Made Ours 8”. They Have 200 Gsm Fillings But We’ve Used 800 Gsm. We’ve Maximised Comfort Without Increasing The Cost Creating The Ultimate Range Of Budget Comfort Mattresses
- 4 TIMES THE FILLINGS MEANS 4 TIMES THE COMFORT: We’ve Torn Up The Tufted Mattress Rulebook By Quadrupling The Comfort Fillings & Quadrupling The Comfort Compared To Other Tufted Mattresses. Mattresses Redesigned Redefined & Revolutionized
- UK MADE & EASY SHIPPING: This Mattress Is Designed & Manufactured In The UK & Meets All UK Fire Standards & Utilises Aspire Roll Tech For The Easiest Possible Delivery. The Mattress Is Compressed Rolled & Arrives In An Easy To Handle Box Ready For Unpacking
Bed Dimensions Single - W 98 x L 198 x H 82cm Small Double - W 128 x L 198 x H 82cm Double - W 143 x L 198 x H 82cm King - W 158 x L 208 x H 82cm
Mattress is UK made, bed frame is made in China
Every fabric and finish have been carefully selected to complement any bedroom no matter how unique or classic your style may be. We understand value is important and we strive to ensure that raw materials are sourced at the best prices, manufacturing processes are efficient, and products are well-packaged. Our goal is to offer superior quality at a competitive price.
The commitment and hard work of our team have proven that the development of skill can achieve second to none quality. We still use the traditional methods that have been used for hundreds of years, while constantly adapting to give our customers cutting-edge designs.
Quality has no shortcuts. Our primary goal is to make our customers as proud of our products as we are. The main principle of doing quality work is precision. Our craftsmanship not only makes our team proud to be part of the Aspire brand but proud to be a quality British manufacturer in the heart of Yorkshire.
- Aspire Furniture
Delivery times vary between all products as most of our items are handmade to order. Currently, estimated lead times are as follows:
Mattresses usually 3-5 working days (Rolled) 5-10 working days (unrolled)
Headboards usually 35-40 working days
UK Made Bed frames usually 35-40 working days
Imported Bed Frames usually 3-5 working days
The above lead times are solely provided as a general estimate. You will see a more accurate estimation of the delivery time for your order once you reach the checkout page so you can make an informed decision prior to paying for your order.
You will receive regular updates about your order with delivery tracking via the email address you provided at the time of purchase. You can also contact us directly to track your order on 01484 949 354 or email us at email@example.com.
FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY
Free standard UK mainland delivery although some remote area restrictions apply. For these areas, an additional charge may be required. Due to current Covid secure restrictions on our couriers, most deliveries will be to the doorstep only and the courier will not be able to enter your property.
The below postcodes areas will be subject to longer delivery lead times and additional charges:
All AB, DD, IV, KW & PH areas
PA21 – PA38
PA42 – PA59
Unfortunately due to current restrictions, we are unable to offer a delivery service to any offshore postcodes.
NOTE: Please do not dispose of your old bed or mattress until the new one arrives and you are happy with it. We do our best to provide the best customer experience possible, but we do rely on third-party couriers to deliver the products and they sometimes make mistakes. We don’t want our customers to be without a bed.